Updated: May 29, 2021
· 2 and a half cups of all-purpose flour
· One cup unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1 and half cup white granulated sugar or brown sugar
· 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, (add more if desired)
· 2 eggs
· 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
· 2 sticks of melted butter
· 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
· ½ teaspoon baking powder
· ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Line 2 cookie sheets or baking trays with parchment paper (baking paper).
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, butter and oil. Beat in egg and vanilla extract and mix well until it’s a really soft mix.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir all the ingredients for the dough to forms
5. Add in the chocolate chips.
6. Place them onto prepared baking sheets, press them down as thick or thin as you want your cookies to come out.
7. Bake in hot preheated oven at 350 degree for 12 to 15 minutes.
8. The cookies will come out soft from the oven but will harden up as they cool.
9. Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring it into a air tight container.